Section(1): a. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use Vincify.com Services.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Vincify.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Vincify.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Vincify.com account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You understand that Vincify cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage if our third party hosting server experiences any downtime. This downtime includes downtime that is out of our third party web hosting's control, including but not limited to: upstream network outages, Internet backbone congestion, outages caused by acts of god, and facility power failures. Account must also be in good standing & not in violation of our Account Terms & Our Policy. Read full Website Hosting Uptime terms here.
A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Vincify.com will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Section(1): b. Our Policy
Vincify Subscription & membership will be revoked if any of the following activities occur:
- Adult or Pornographic related
- Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance
- Warez or Software Piracy related
- Music Piracy Related
- Hacking Related
- Making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
- Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software.
- Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software.
- Using any kind of Copyrighted Material including but not limited to Pictures, MP3, MP4, Text, Tradmarks.
- Spamming to promote your website
- Anything related to illegal activity
Don’t use Vincify.com for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.