Section(9): Payment of Fees
- A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway (PayPal). You may be required to create a profile with PayPal for recurring yearly payments. Through this PayPal Account/Profile, you will be able to easily track your payments and invoices.
- Vincify advise you to create PayPal account/profile in order to setup your yearly membership subscription. Please note that other than your PayPal information - Vincify DOES NOT collect any credit card information for billing purpose.
- The Vincify services will be billed on an yearly basis. The invoices will be sent directly at the time of purchase and with every yearly renewal via PayPal. As well, an invoice will appear on the payment gateway profile (PayPal).
- You are advised to bring up and settle any issues with the billing within two weeks. You can directly email us at billing@Vincify.com
- All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). If you are a resident of Canada , you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to a Plan. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the Canadian billing address you provided to us. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Plan and will be billed to your credit card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- If you are not a resident of Canada and not subject to Canadian Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) in respect of the service, you must provide us with a statement by email to billing@Vincify.com that 1) you are not a resident of Canada 2) you are not GST/HST registered and 3) to the extent that you are an individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, you were not physically present in Canada when the service is made. The statement should also include your complete home and/or business location address. If you do not provide such information, you will be charged for Taxes on the Plan which will be billed to your credit card until after such time that you provide us with the information described to us.
- To the extent that you are a non-resident individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, and your location of usage shifts to a place in Canada when the service is made, you must advise us immediately by email to the address provided above.
- You or VincifySite may terminate your Account at any time for any reason. However, THE PURCHASES OF ANY VINCIFY PRODUCTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Even if you are no longer using the service, you may not request a refund of the total or partial amount of your membership.
- You agree to pay or have paid all fees and charges incurred in connection with the service (including any applicable taxes). All fees and charges are non-refundable.
- We may change the fees and charges in effect for using the service and may conduct changes on the site from time to time. You also are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access the service through an Internet access provider or other third party service, including but not limited to telephone charges. YOU, AND NOT WE, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BY A THIRD PARTY, WHICH WERE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU.
- All VincifySite clients are placed on autopay/aurorenewal by default. This is done to avoid any downtime for your website or the loss of your domain name due to a late payment. We will notify you 30 days prior to your anniversary date in order to secure your domain name in time and avoid cancellation. In the event you wish to turn off autopay/autorenewal through PayPal, please contact us at billing@Vincify.com
For live payment gateways, a valid credit card is required. You will be billed on an yearly basis and will have 2 weeks to pay. Tax is not included and will be billed to your credit card. If you’re exempt from Canadian taxes, let us know by giving us your original exemption certificate and we’ll stop adding taxes to your bill. No refunds.