Section(6): Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Vincify service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Vincify Website content or can delete your website by sending a request to support@Vincify.com. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- Vincify is the Website Building & Editing Interface (Vincify Interface). We design your website upon your request and in no way owns the content that you upload on your website. Any content that violates our copyright policy Section (13) b. should be immediately removed.
- You represents to the Vincify and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the Vincify at the time of website designing or any upload to Vincify third party server for inclusion in the Customer’s/Subscriber's web site are owned by you, or that the you have permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Vincify and its technical team, officers, employees from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by you.
- By uploading images and item description content to Vincify.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Vincify to display and store them and you agree that Vincify can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Vincify store however, by making your website public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (i) was in the public domain at the time we received it, (ii) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours, (iii) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations, or (iv) we are required by law to disclose.
Anything you upload remains yours and if you want to remove your content, just send an email with a request for deletion of the services to support@Vincify.com