Section(13): Abuse Policies
Section(13) a. Internet Safety
Vincify is dedicated to the millions of users who create or are affected by sites created using our services. The internet is a vast ocean of information that can be used to express ideas, interests, experiences, feelings and thoughts.
Vincify is a powerful tool enabling our users to easily express these things. It is our goal to make this experience as enjoyable as possible in a clean and respectful environment. We hope that some of these resources will be found useful to you.
Section(13) b. Copyright Violations
Vincify build customers website on request using Vincify Interface & third party hosting. Vincify does not own the final website nor any of the content uploaded to these third party hosting servers on request of the customer or by the customer itself. Vincify respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that subscribers of our services do the same. In connection with our services, Vincify has adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers of Vincify’ online services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights.
Vincify will respond to all reports of infringement that are formatted in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and any other applicable copyright laws. Notices of infringement that do not comply with this act will not be processed. We will act in accordance with the DMCA when handling infringement reports.
If you believe that one of our subscribers is, through the use of our services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed from a Vincify-supported web site, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to Vincify’ via email: abuse@Vincify.com or by filling in the form here: REPORT ABUSE
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of where the infringing material is located on a web site supported by Vincify;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that under penalty of perjury, you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please note that pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by Vincify in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Vincify respects intellectual property rights and you should too. If we receive a Copyright Infringement Notice, we may disable access or remove the allegedly infringing content from your website. If you don’t think the claim is valid, you can proceed with a counter notification.
Also, If you believe one of our customer/subscriber is infringing your intellectual property rights, you can send your notice to email: abuse@Vincify.com or by filling in the form here: REPORT ABUSE. We will expeditiously disable access or remove the content and notify the customer. Please note that that Vincify provide the customer with a Website Building Interface (Vincify Interface) and should be considered as the website designer NOT the Owner of the Website. The content on the website belongs to the Sole Owner i.e Customer/Subscriber and NOT Vincify.
Section(13) c. Trademark Violation
If you find a site built on Vincify which is in violation of trademark(s) held by yourself, company, or organization, please make sure that you have the following information to submit to Vincify:
- The name held in trademark
- The site address in violation of your trademark
- The name of the page(s) that contains the content in question
- Supporting documentation for the trademark, ex: Federal Trademark ID #
- Method of violation (use and intent of content)
Section(13) d. Defamation, Privacy and Youth
As one of the largest online website builder companies in the world, with hundreds of thousands of sites and and thousands more created daily, we are unable to catch all violations as sites are created. Our sites are also edited 24 hours a day and seven days a week, internationally, which makes the task of preventing inappropriate use of our services impossible as the content is being created.
With this many users, we take great pride in allowing these users to express their interests and communicate with others in a positive environment. We understand that many users also use our services for negative purposes, such as defamation of character in the form of libel. We are also aware that many users post information or images of others without the consent of the individuals.
Vincify is aware that the person that has created an inappropriate site can do so again, either with our services or using one of the many other services on the web, should we simply delete the site. It is for this reason that we take the approach of confronting the problem in hopes of nurturing a positive reaction from the violator.
Section(13) e. Adult or Inappropriate Content
Pornographic, obscene, nude, graphically violent, and other inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
Vincify treats all abuse violations on a case by case basis. Violations which fall into this category sometimes cannot be determined by expressing a definition, but there are some guidelines which can be used to determine if the content on a site is in violation of our Terms-of-Service.
Please review the following guidelines:
- Adult images or any nude images of the human or humanoid form which depict the nude body in a manner other than in the classical style (i.e. the Statue of David, Venus de Milo, Da Vinci Man Figure, etc). Contemporary nude "art" is considered adult content and is in violation of our Term-of-Service.
- Artistic nudes in the classical style must be content specific. If such an image is used, it must fall in line with the theme of the site. Alterations of the work for any purpose will be considered a violation of our Terms-of-Service.
- Any text which describes, refers to, or alludes to services, stories, or products of an adult or sexual nature is a violation of our terms.
Section(13) f. Other inappropriate content includes:
- Graphically violent images not specific to the context of the site
- Graphically violent content that is not computer generated for gaming purposes
- Hate speech directed toward an individual or group of people based on sex, color, creed, practices, or orientation
- Users may not publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Content depicting or referring to the harm of others, animals, or property
- Content depicting violent behavior toward others or oneself
Section(13) g. Hacking Related Content
There are several definitions which can be applied to hacking related content. Please review the following to better understand the issue and what constitutes hacking related content.
- Unauthorized use, or attempts to circumvent or bypass the security mechanisms of an information system or network.
- Means unauthorized access to a computer, its files and programs.
- Use, create, or distribution or tools or programs intended to alter or enhance the experience of a game or program opposed to the intended use or function of that game or program.
Vincify does not allow any program to be hosted on an account which is in violation of copyrights of the creator of the game or program to which the hack is intended. Distribution of legal hacks which may be distributed by the creator of a game or program cannot be hosted without express permission from the copyright holder.
If you find a site build on Vincify which is using or distributing content in violation of the above definitions, please make sure that you have the following information to submit to Vincify.
- The site address in violation
- The name of the page(s) that contains the content in question
- The specific location of the violation
- Method of violation (distribution, tutorial)
Section(13) h. Spam Violations
Although Vincify is not an email service provider, we are aware of the growing problem that spam has become on the internet. We are strictly against all spam activity, including mass Emailing, multiple Emailing, multiple posts or mass posting into forums, and flooding of forums or chatrooms with the intent of promoting a site.
For Vincify to take the proper steps to monitor the spamming activity of our users, we require proper verification of this activity. For proper verification, please report the activity filling in the form here: REPORT ABUSE. First time violators will be warned of the activity. Repeat verified violators will have their sites removed from our system.